The WEETeach After School Program was founded by a partnership of full time working mothers that saw the need for more than just a childcare service. The vision included a service that would allow children to complete most, if not all, of their homework before the parent got off of work. This would allow both the parents and the child more quality time to spend with one another after a hard days work and a full day of school.
The purpose of the
· To provide a safe and familiar learning environment
· To provide creative learning and social skills
· To provide homework assistance by reviewing and re-enforcing what has been taught in class
· To nurture each child as an individual and help him/her develop their mind and body
· To allow parents a single point of drop-off and pick-up for their children
· To allow parents more quality time with child after school
Registration Fee: $30.00
(registration fee is per family)
Weekly Rate $40.00
$10 discount for each
additional child in your family.
$15 Drop-In Rates available
for up to two days a week.